Maintenance and Supplies Acquisition Policy
3. Policy Guidelines:
3.1. Maintenance and Supplies Responsibility: All work that can be done by the in-house maintenance staff should be performed by them. Only when our team cannot address the issue should external maintenance be involved.
3.2. Approval Process: All work or purchase requests must be approved by the coordinator of the relevant department. If the cost of parts and labor exceeds the pre-approved limit, the request must be approved by the management.
4. Financial Limits for Approvals:
4.1. Certified Vendors: For certified vendors, if the repair cost (labor + parts) is less than Rs 5,000, it must be approved by the Program Coordinator/Administrator/Principal. If the repair cost exceeds Rs 5,000, it must be approved by the Director/Trustee.
4.2. Non-Certified Vendors: For non-certified vendors, if the repair cost is less than Rs 2,000, it must be approved by the Coordinator/Administrator. If the repair cost exceeds Rs 2,000, it must be approved by the Management.
5. Verification of Work Completion:
6. Petty Cash Process:
7. Recording Petty Cash Transactions:
8. Certified Vendor List:
- SVS, Tauro, and Partek – Computer
- Bhavani Associates/ Leela Tech – Printer
- Megha Associates – Water Purifier
- Royston – CCTV
- Sandesh Electrical – Electrical
- Sri Laxmi AC and General Electricals AC – AC
- Chitraksha – Masonry work
- Twin electronics – Sound system
- Janna / Kesav – Carpenter
- JP lights & Supra – Lights
- Priya Shamiyana – Chairs
- Baliga Sales – Furniture
- Hegde Racks – Racks
- Karkera – Generator